Support for disabled and vulnerable people in Liverpool.
What we do
- Benefits advice and guidance
- Food parcels including delivery (Everton/Anfield)
- Befriending and support service
- Access to health, wellbeing and education support
Please contact a member of Team Daisy on email@example.com or 07726 578484
Visually Impaired Person Launch Event
- Saturday, 10 October 2020 from 11:00-15:00
This will be a socially distanced event.
A day to celebrate and exciting new project coming to Daisy Inclusive UK. The projects purpose is to help blind and partially sighted people access sport, physical activity and mental wellbeing, as well as tackling current issues such as the Covid-19 epidemic.
The goal is to encourage blind and partially sighted to get fit in body & fit in mind.
This day will have food & drink available to buy (following all COVID-19 safety regulations) music, talks, workshops, demonstrations and of course will be fun and family friendly.
Following this Launch – Daisy Inclusive UK is going to have a specialised visual impairment day, every Tuesday, and we want to access and help as many people as possible. These days will be filled with sport, activities, movement, meditation, dance, yoga, clay
making, art.. etc.
Please click ‘Going’ on
this page if you would like to come as numbers attending need to be monitored. All welcome.
Provides a range of activities for young disabled people and adults and the wider community.
All activities take place at The Daisy Nucleus Academy (DNA) in Everton unless otherwise stated.
Clubs and activities – currently suspended.
- How can I access this service?
- You can just turn up at activities.
- When is this service open?
- See the main description
- How much will it cost me?
- Charges apply to some of the activities.
- How to get there
- The Daisy Nucleus Academy is just a 1 minute walk from Breck Road, Anfield where the number 14 bus stops. The DNA is situated between Asda and Home Bargain stores. By car, you can reach our premises via Breck Road or West Derby Road, between the ASDA and Home Bargain.
- Social media
- DBS checks
- What groups of people is this for?
- People who are physically disabled People with a sensory disability
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 261 0309