Support for disabled and vulnerable people in Liverpool.
What we do
- Benefits advice and guidance
- Food parcels including delivery (Everton/Anfield)
- Befriending and support service
- Access to health, wellbeing and education support
- Physical activities – ask for more information
Please contact a member of Team Daisy on
firstname.lastname@example.org or 07726 578484
- How can I access this service?
- Telephone or email
- When is this service open?
- Monday: 10:00 – 19:00 Tuesday: 10:00 – 17:00 Wednesday: 10:00 – 19:00 Thursday: 10:00 – 17:00 Friday: 10:00 – 20:00
- How much will it cost me?
- Activities £3 full day
- How to get there
- The Daisy Nucleus Academy is just a 1 minute walk from Breck Road, Anfield where the number 14 bus stops. The DNA is situated between Asda and Home Bargain stores. By car, you can reach our premises via Breck Road or West Derby Road, between the ASDA and Home Bargain.
- Social media
- DBS checks
- What groups of people is this for?
- People who are physically disabled People with a sensory disability
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 261 0309