Centre providing intergenerational activities to the Yew Tree and West Derby Wards.
- How can I access this service?
- Call the Centre for more information. Some classes are popular and advance booking is advisable
- When is this activity on?
- Contact the Centre
- How much will it cost me?
- Disabled access
- Our Building is fully accessible with allocated car park space
- Is translation or interpreting available?
- No. Some information available in large print
- How to get there
- The Centre is on main bus route from City, just off Melwood Drive. Bus 12 and 13
- What should I expect?
- Deysbrook Village Centre operates an open door policy and as such all activities are free and accessible to all. Residents can choose to do as much or as little as they wish to do
- Social media
Join us on Facebook
- DBS checks
- All staff are DBS checked
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- All enquiries