A free run club which welcomes all athletes.
COVID-19 – contact the group for the current schedule
On Tuesdays we head out with our pacer groups for tempo runs, fastest mile, intervals, and hill sessions. Once a month have a full group session where we mix things up. We have four pacer groups catering for ALL running abilities.
On Sundays we head out for 5k, 7k, or 10k or 10 mile+ distances.
The club is for people aged 18 or over. If you are 16 or 17, you can attend with written consent from your parent or guardian.
To ensure that everybody gets the most out of the sessions we split into groups to keep runners of similar ability together, however, we never apply pressure on anyone to move groups and if sometimes you feel like having an easier week you can drop down
sign our waiver before running with us.
- How can I access this service?
- We are very active on social media and the quickest way to get in touch with us is through Facebook
- When is this activity on?
- COVID-19 – contact the group for the current schedule – Usually meet on Tuesdays at 6.15pm for grouped pacer sessions and Sundays at 10.15am when we run mixed distances with the emphasis on a relaxed social run.
- How much will it cost me?
- Free. At both sessions Dockside Dining Club kindly provide us with a secure bag drop, toilets and water and best of all, it is completely free.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- 16-17 18+
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries