Supports parents, carers and families who are affected by Down’s syndrome in Liverpool.
Becoming a member is totally free.
Full Membership of Down Syndrome Liverpool is open to the following:
- Individuals with Down Syndrome and the families of individuals with Down Syndrome.
- Families consist of parents, siblings, grandparents, spouses, partners, dependents and individuals having had the care and control of a person with Down Syndrome.
Associate Membership of DSL is open to the following:
- Any individual or organisation who supports the objects of DSL (Associate Membership does not confer voting rights within DSL).
- How can I access this service?
- To make an enquiry or become a member, email the secretary
- When is this service open?
- General enquiries are answered Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Free information and membersip
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries