Free online workshops for anyone aged 60 and over.
The workshops are designed to support senior road users to keep them safe as drivers, riders, pedestrians and public transport users.
The workshops focus on raising awareness of road safety issues for the over 60 age group – who are becoming increasingly over represented in casualty statistics as drivers, riders, passengers and pedestrians.
How the Workshops work:
- The workshop is split into three online sessions, over a three week period. Different topics are covered in each session so we recommend you attend all three sessions.
- Please allow up to an hour and a half for each session.
- Workshops can be delivered to community groups or individuals who will join a group session.
What you’ll need to take part:
- An email address.
- Access to a device (Computer/Laptop/Tablet, etc) with internet access.
- One of our Safer for Longer workbooks (which we post out to you before the first session).
- The sessions are delivered using ‘Zoom’. Not sure if you can access ‘Zoom’ or how to use it? No problem, there’s support available to help you.
- How can I access this service?
- Our online workshops are very popular and fill up fast so early booking is recommended. If you have any questions or would like to book a workshop, email us at: email@example.com. Once your booking is confirmed we’ll send you a link via email for the first workshop session.
- When is this activity on?
- 29th April 2021. May: Dates to be confirmed.
- How much will it cost me?
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- Older people
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All enquiries