Film screenings especially for people on the autism spectrum and their families, friends and carers.
Especially for people on the autism spectrum or with other special needs and their families, friends and carers. Adults without disabilities are only admitted if they are accompanying a child or a person on the autism spectrum/with special needs.
This screening takes place in The Box – our boutique screen which comprises of 25 double seated sofas.
- How can I access this service?
- Tickets available from FACT box office or online
- When is this activity on?
- Usually on a Sunday at 11.30am. Contact the box office before turning up.
- How much will it cost me?
- £3 per person (no concessions for carers or support workers)
- Disabled access
- The building is fully wheelchair accessible
- Can I bring someone with me?
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- People with a sensory disability
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- Box Office
- 0151 707 4444