Library and activities are subject to lockdown rules.
- Opening times are Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm
- Reopened for browsing and computer use from Monday 12th April 2021
Courses and activities
- Mindfulness and sound relaxation (Fri 10am-12noon)
- WEA My Transition Course (learn new skills or develop an interest) – get in touch if interested
Fazakerley Federation also offers
- Foodbank and Community Kitchen (Mon-Fri 9am-3pm)
- Welfare Advice Service (Mon-Fri 10am-12noon by appointment)
Fuel Poverty – financial assistance (as funding permits) towards addressing fuel poverty needs (gas, electric) of individuals and families.
- ‘Baby Barrow’ baby food/clothing services. Contact the centre for more information.
A community library with a great range of books, DVDs and CDs and a weekly programme of activities, including photography, creative writing, knit n natter and the women’s group.
We took over from the city council in November 2016. We:
- have adapted and changed the layout of the library for the benefit of the community.
- offer job search and property pool search.
- hold children’s after school club and other groups.
- have increasing numbers of new members, and followers.
- have initiated a timetable for activities and groups 6 days a week, all free of charge.
- opened our community cafe on 22nd October 2018.
You can also reserve books online via Liverpool City Libraries catalogue using your library card number and pin number. Reserved books can be delivered to Fazakerley Community Library for you to pick up.
- How can I access this service?
- Turn up during the opening hours
- When is this service open?
- From Monday 12th April 2021 Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm
- How much will it cost me?
- All our activities are free of charge.
- Disabled access
- TOILETS MAY BE CLOSED during the coronavirus pandemic. All on ground level and disabled toilet. Parking for the general public and disabled available outside.
- Is translation or interpreting available?
- No translation but large print available
- How to get there
- Nearest train station – Fazakerley 15 min walk. Bus 20, 21, 157, 159, 236, 720, 723, 835 and X3 stops neaby.
- What should I bring with me?
- If you are joining the library you will need to bring ID with proof of your address on.
- Social media
- DBS checks
- All staff are DBS checked.
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People who live in L10 People who live in L9
- All enquiries
- 0151 792 0958