Support group for people affected by Fibromyalgia.
What is Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. As well as widespread pain, people with fibromyalgia may also have other symptoms such as extreme tiredness, muscle stiffness and problems with memory and concentration.
We are here for people either suffering from Fibromyalgia, going through the process of being diagnosed, or a family member / friend who is supporting someone with the condition.
- How can I access this service?
- Message via Facebook or email to attend the meeting
- When is this activity on?
- Meeting monthly. Facebook page can be viewed anytime. The groups is run voluntarily.
- How much will it cost me?
- Social media
Follow us on Facebook
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- Anne Pritchard