Receive weekly calls from FoodCycle ‘Check in and Chat’
How Check in and Chat works:
- Sign up online. If you are having problems completing this form please call us on 0207 7292 775 or email
- You’ll then receive a weekly call from a FoodCycle volunteer
- Generally we’ll chat about food but we’ll happily have a chat about the weather and what you’ve been up to that week
Please be assured that we will never share your details with anyone else and we will only use your details for the weekly call and to update you on any FoodCycle services in your area.
Please note that all Check in and Chat calls will come from a withheld ID.
If you would like to become a Check in and Chat volunteer, you can find out more
FoodCycle Liverpool has been serving weekly meals in St Cleopas Church in Toxteth since 2014. Every Wednesday night the team serve a three-course meal made from surplus food, and welcome guests from the local community to join.
- How can I access this service?
- Refer yourself or someone else by email. To volunteer, visit the website and click ‘Volunteer Here’ and follow the instructions
- When is this activity on?
- Delivery on Wednesday
- How much will it cost me?
- Disabled access
- Wheelchair accessible
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- The Hub