A local non-profit group based in Garston, Liverpool.
Litter picks – resuming 2nd May 2021. They are usually held on the first Sunday of the month meeting at the swing park car park at
11am. Please bring your own gloves for health and safety.
The following dates are as follows :- 6th June, 4th July, 1st August, 5th September, 3rd October, 7th November and 5th December 2021.
We formed to help improve and maintain our local park. Throughout the year, we run various events and fundraisers to help raise money for the park.
We do this for the community, and anyone within the local area and beyond, to make sure our park is the best it can be. We want to keep Garston Park as somewhere people are happy to visit, whether that’s a quick walk with the dog, or an afternoon playing
sports on the field.
Takes place throughout the year on the first Sunday of the month. Meet at the swing park car park at 11.00 am if you can bring your own gloves we can supply the litter pickers and the bin bags. Please wear sensible clothing and footwear depending on the
weather as the park can get very muddy and wet.
Want to get involved?
Your help and interest is greatly appreciated, the group is for everyone who wants to be involved and play a part in making our community the best it can be. Drop us a message on our contact page. We would love to hear your thoughts and opinions and always
welcome new members.
- How can I access this service?
- You can just turn up at litter pick. If you would like to get involved to make positive changes to the park, drop us a message by email or using the online form on our website.
- When is this service open?
- Resuming 2nd May 2021. Litter Pick takes place usually the first Sunday of the month 11am. Subject to weather conditions. Check the social media before turning up. The park is open at all times.
- How much will it cost me?
- How to get there
- Garston Park is situated between Long Lane and Garston Old Road. It is conveniently close to Liverpool South Parkway train and bus station which is only a five minute stroll away. There are plenty of busses that stop at South Parkway including the 86, 82, 80, 166, 167 and 188. After leaving the station turn left and cross at the lights, Long Lane is just across the road. A few minutes stroll will soon show Garston Park on the left. Lifestyles Garston is situated just next to the park.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries