An organisation that is working to create opportunities and an action plan, to improve the park and maximise opportunities for this beautiful public green space that is an asset locally and for all of Liverpool.
Bootcamp – free fitness classes for adults
- Every Saturday from 10am
- Booking essential
60 Minute Bootcamp full body weight cardio interval-based workout.
Only Parkers booked onto this session will be allowed to take part.
Following the latest government guidelines, when you are outside you can continue to meet in groups to exercise, following social distancing guidelines.
No equipment will be provided so please bring your own mat, water and hand wipes.
If you are feeling unwell, it is important that you do not attend this session
Volunteer Crew are here Mon 10-1 / Wed 10-1 / Sat 11-3. We need some volunteers to help with weeding the planted areas. You don’t need super knowledgeable of gardening.
You must be reliable and willing to do a couple of shifts a week. Email for more information.
- How can I access this service?
- Email, call or text for more information. Bootcamp – Book your place via the link in the main description. You can enter the park from Lorenzo Drive or Broad Lane.
- When is this service open?
- Open all year round, 24 hours a day. Bootcamp, running group or Task Days – see the main description.
- How much will it cost me?
- Social media
Follow Our Parks on
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- Helen Ball