A group who works regularly in Princes Park.
What we do
- We do tree work including planting and coppicing and we also plant bulbs, shrubs and wildflowers.
- We have activities such as tree walks, wildlife walks and picnics.
- We have planted 3000 trees over the last 10 years increasing the biodiversity and wildlife of the park.
- The Friends also litter pick on a regular and ad hoc basis.
Parkrun: Remains suspended. A 5km run in Princes Park, it costs nothing to take part but you must register first. Saturday mornings. More information
- How can I access this service?
- Book in advance. contact Lis by What’sApp or Text or Phone on 07764 510984
- When is this activity on?
- See the main description. Our work tends to be at weekends and if you join the FOPP mailing list we will let you know when we are in the Park. This information will also be available on our website.
- How much will it cost me?
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All enquiries