Greenbank College offer supportive, inclusive learning opportunities for young people at its accessible building in south Liverpool.
Services offered include:
Personalised study programmes for young people aged 16-18 (up to 24 with an EHC Plan)
Study Programme is a personalised learning programme which supports personal development and helps students to achieve their goals for work and life.
Study Programme includes:
- Work-related qualification or targets
- English & Maths
- Citizenship & Employability
- Work Experience or Placement
- 1-to-1 Personal Tutor Sessions
Foundation Learning Study Programme
The Foundation Learning Study Programme is for students who either do not have any qualifications or who have Pre–entry or Entry Level 1 qualifications.
The programme includes an accredited qualification designed to teach fundamental skills for independent living, learning and employment. At Entry Levels 2 and 3 students will also do a work-related taster each term which is a great opportunity for students
to find out about the various careers available to them.
Students also study towards an English, maths and citizenship & employability qualifications as well as take part in enrichment activities.
Supported Internships for young people with EHC Plans
A Supported Internship is a type of Study Programme. It is specifically aimed at young people aged 16 to 24 with learning difficulties and/or disabilities who have an EHCP and would therefore benefit from extra support to gain employment. It is an alternative
to course-based learning to offer you more hands-on learning. This will help you develop the confidence in your own abilities to perform successfully at work. Upon completion you will have developed the skills needed to enable you to progress into sustainable
It will include:
- A substantial work placement
- Employability skills
- Personalised training
For further information, please see our SEND Local Offer Statement
Courses for Adults
Greenbank College also offer work-related courses to adults from Level 1 up to Level 3. The courses are ideal for those who wish to change career or need to refresh their skills in a current job role.
- How can I access this service?
- To apply, fill in the online application form or if you wish to discuss options call Alison Stoddart on 0151 733 7255 or email email@example.com
- When is this service open?
- Hours of service are 9am – 4pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Courses are free for young people aged 16-18 or put to 24 for those who have an EHCP. There is a course fee for adults, however you may be eligible for fee remission. See Money Matters on our website for details.
- Disabled access
- The college has its own parking and level access, lift and accessible toilets.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- 16-17 18+
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- Alison Stoddart
- 0151 733 7255