Vocational and non-vocational courses for people aged 16+ with or without disability.
We are continuing to accept applications for courses starting in September 2020. Applications can be submitted using the online form at www.greenbankcollege.org.uk/apply
Courses for adults
We offer some of our courses to people aged 19+.
Greenbank College offers work related courses which lead to accredited qualifications in Art, Design, Sewing & Textiles, Business & Administration, Catering & Hospitality, Customer Service, Exercise, Fitness and Sport, Hairdressing, Health & Social Care.
- How can I access this service?
- Enquiry by telephone or online form. You can apply to study at Greenbank College by downloading and filling in the application form and email it to us or calling us make an appointment to talk to a Guidance Officer.
- When is this service open?
- Admin line is open during the normal office hours.
- How much will it cost me?
- Courses are free for adults aged 19 and above if you meet one of the following criteria: In receipt of Job Seekers Allowance (JSA) or Employment Support Allowance (ESA) in the Work-Related Activity Group or Universal Credit. Unemployed who are in receipt of a state benefit (other than JSA or ESA) who want to enter employment and need skills training to do so. Studying a full NVQ Level 2 or 3 qualification for the first time and aged 19 – 23. Studying an Entry or Level 1 qualification where the student is entitled to a full Level 2 qualification and is aged 19 – 23. Studying an English or Maths course.
- Disabled access
- The college has its own parking and level access, lift and accessible toilets.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- 16-17 18+
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 733 7255