Advice, support and information for people with a brain injury and their carers.
Unfortunately due to the current COVID situation Headway Liverpool have been unable to hold the monthly meetings.
About the Liverpool branch
The Group has a regular drop in session offering advice, information, activities and a listening ear. We provide a space to socialise, make new friends and try new activities. Get involved – help us to plan dates out and tell us what you would like Headway
to do. Refreshments available.
Regular drop-in sessions or events on the 4th Wednesday of every month 11:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- How can I access this service?
- You can call or email us for more information or come to a drop in session.
- When is this activity on?
- Drop In takes place on the 4th Wednesday of every month between 11am and 1pm at Merseyside Youth Association Ltd (MYA)
- How much will it cost me?
- Disabled access
- Building is wheelchair accessible but no on-site parking.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- Carers People with a brain injury
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries