Coronavirus – contract the centre for the latest information.
Offering a range of activities for all, and there is also a day centre for adults with learning disabilities, open Monday to Friday.
Activities at the Centre
Bingo every Monday and Thursday 8-10pm
Over 50’s Bingo every Tuesday 1 – 3pm.
A small and friendly group, all are welcome.
Special Needs Excercise Class
Taking place every Monday between 1 – 2pm
A light body conditioning exercise routine that helps build flexibility, muscle strength and endurance in the muscles of the body. The session takes place every Tuesday 6.45 – 7.45pm.
Wednesday Dance Night
Every Wednesday we host a dance night open to all age groups, learn to dance, meet new people and have fun:
Ballroom Dancing – 7 – 8:30pm
Line Dancing – 8:30 – 10pm
Taking place every Thursday, learn the traditional art of the mystical Turkish Belly Dance. These classes are for ladies only, Sessions take place at 6:45 – 8pm
Gentle Chair Excercise Class
Every Friday from 11am to 12pm
Social Night and Karaoke
Open to all we hold a social night every Friday between 8pm and 12am, we hope you can come along and enjoy the night.
Please see the website for more information about each activity and contact the centre directly for the latest times / charges.
- How can I access this service?
- Just drop in for the activities or call for more information
- When is this service open?
- Various activities provided through the week. See description above for more information
- How much will it cost me?
- Small charges may apply. Call for more information
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 523 7300