A pilot project which supports people whose mental health has been negatively impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic.
The project is for people who are aged between 18-65 and who are based in the following wards:
Anfield, Central, Everton, Kensington & Fairfield, Kirkdale, Norris Green, Picton, Princes Park, Riverside
We will provide a person centred plan to help people affected by the pandemic to be better prepared to cope with current and future Covid-19 lock-downs. The primary goal of the project is to develop/enhance people’s digital skills so they can maintain communication
with social groups, family and medical professionals during lock-down but we will also be helping people to:
- Access local community services
- Find new social opportunities
- Access other sources of wellbeing support
We accept self-referrals, or you can refer on behalf of anybody you think would benefit from the project. A referral form and an information leaflet can be found at the bottom of this page.
- How can I access this service?
- Fill in the referral form at the bottom of this page and email it to email@example.com
- Who can refer me to this service?
- Self referrals accepted. Referrals can also be made by an organisation working with an individual who might benefit from a place on the programme (please be sure to get their permission first).
- When is this activity on?
- Enquiries are answered 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday
- How much will it cost me?
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- All enquiries