A gym located in the centre of Kensington.
All fitness levels are welcome at the centre and all needs catered for. We are an IFI site and all machines are adapted to accommodate wheelchair users.
In our gyms we have a range of cardiovascular machines, resistance machines, free weights and kettle bells. As well as our gyms, we also have a whole host of other facilities available to book at the centre. We have 2 synthetic floodlit 5-a-side pitches
and a large sports hall which can be used for various activities including Badminton, Table Tennis, Short Tennis, Volleyball, Netball, Indoor football.
Along with this, we have 2 outdoor grass football pitches which are located just behind the centre in our urban park.
- How can I access this service?
- Contact the centre to make sure your class is on. Occasionally classes are subject to change, to confirm class times and days please contact the Sports Centre.
- When is this service open?
- Monday Wednesday and Friday 8.30am-9pm, Tuesday and Thursday 8:30am-10pm and Saturday 9am-2.30pm. Sunday: Open for private events only
- How much will it cost me?
- Most adults classes £4. Classes marked* – call for more information. Memberships: Gym Session £4.00, Gym Weekly £8.50, Gym Monthly £16.50, Gym O.A.P (65plus) £12.00, Class Pass £20.00. 5-month membership plus 1 Months free £82.50, 10-month membership plus 2 months free £165.00. See the Class Timetable with prices at the bottom of this page.
- What should I bring with me?
- Please wear clothes to move freely in.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 261 9598