Centre offering a range of activities, courses and support to the local community.
KCLC have several English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) courses each week from pre-entry level through to advanced level. We are continuously enrolling new students and no appointment is needed. Just call into reception for an assessment to get you started on the right course.
We have a range of IT courses available. From Online Basics through to ITQ at Levels 1 and 2. Places are limited and must be booked in advanced so please ring 0151 260 1006
- Job Club sessions every Monday and Friday, helping to set up email accounts and upload CV’s to job sites as well as supporting job searches. There is also assistance with setting up and using a Universal Jobmatch account. Places on these popular sessions must be booked in advance so please ring 0151 260 1006.
- CV Advisor is available at KCLC every Monday. Our advisors will help you check your skills, build your CV. Simply ring 0151 260 1006 to book your confidential one-to-one appointment.
- Board Game Evening on the second Tuesday of every month from 4pm. £4 (£3 concessions). Free tea, coffee & snacks are available.
- Induction days for learners new to KCLC. Come and try an online taster and let us help you find the IT course that best fits your needs, normally starting within seven days. Appointments are essential so book yours now on 0151 260 1006.
- Arts & Crafts Workshops take place on Thursdays with a variety of projects suitable for beginners. Start getting creative by calling into reception to book your place.
- Tutor Supported Open Session on Friday between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. to do their own thing or complete further ‘Learn My Way’ modules or for extra study time toward their ITQ qualification. Places are allocated on a first come, first served basis only and cost £1 per session.
Job Club sessions every Monday and Friday, helping to set up email accounts and upload CV’s to job sites as well as supporting job searches. There is also assistance with setting up and using a Universal Jobmatch account. Places on these popular sessions must be booked in advance so please ring 0151 260 1006.
- How can I access this service?
- When is this service open?
- Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Most services are free. There may be a small charge for some of the activities. Call for more information
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- 0151 260 1006