Currently classes are suspended until further notice due to Covid-19.
Yang Style Tai Chi classes in Croxteth.
Classes are open to people of all ages and from all cultural backgrounds.
- Increased core strength and balance
- A wider range of movement and suppleness
- Improved posture
- More energy and focus
- Better respiratory function, digestion and circulation
- Increased agility, vitality, reaction and alertness
- Reduced stress
- Improved memory
The Merseyside School Of Tai Chi was founded by Master Kwong Tam in 1983 when he began a twice weekly class at the newly opened Croxteth Sports Centre, Liverpool.
35 years on many hundreds of students have since reaped the benefits of this ancient art.
- How can I access this service?
- Call the number shown when the classes restart
- When is this activity on?
- Currently classes are suspended until further notice due to Covid-19.
- How much will it cost me?
- £5 for 1.5 hours
- Professional accreditation or registration
- We are registered members of the independent Martial Art Sports Association.
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city