Activities for the local community.
The cycle hub project aims to create an inclusive cycling culture in Liverpool by encouraging diverse communities to choose cycling and remove barriers and stereotypes that have prevented them previously from enjoying the benefits of cycling. It also aims
to create cycle themed employment and self-employment opportunities in the community.
The Kuumba Imani
Conversation Cafe Facebook page
- Find out when the virtual/in person meetings are happening, share helpful links and meet new people.
- Open to all who want to practise their English conversation skills.
- Monday 1pm – 2:30pm. Free.
- Join at https://www.facebook.com/KuumbaImaniConversationCafe/
- How can I access this service?
- Conversation cafe – message via Facebook
- When is this activity on?
- Conversation cafe – Mondays between 1pm and 2.30pm.
- How much will it cost me?
- Free unless otherwise stated
- Social media
Follow us on Twitter
Follow Kuumba Imani Centre on Facebook
Follow Kuumba Imani Conversation Cafe on
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People who live in L8
- Kuumba Imani Millennium Centre
- 0151 708 5278