Opportunity to grow crops in Croxteth.
The Kitchen Garden
Our aspiration is to work closely with our neighbours in Croxteth and Norris Green sharing with each other how to successfully grow food that will enrich our diets and enable us to save on our weekly food bill.
Because the Kitchen Garden is attached to a professional kitchen there will be opportunities to learn how to cook with the produce grown on the site. We will bring chefs who will demonstrate what you can do with the plants, herbs and fruits that we grow.
Once established it will be an all-year round facility growing produce to cook in our kitchens and for people to prepare at home.
City & Guilds Horticulture Skills Course
- The classes cover a variety of gardening skills – suitable for absolute beginners or anyone who would like to gain a formal qualification.
- Level 1 Wednesdays 1-3pm
- Level 2 Wednesdays 10am-12pm
- To sign up or find out more contact Gerry firstname.lastname@example.org / 07742 804243.
‘Plot to Plate’ group flyer
- Mondays 11.30-2.20 (Mersey Forest Nature4Health) for 12 weeks
- If you’d like to take part in our next ‘plot to plate’ programme get in touch with
email@example.com / 07715 087655
- How can I access this service?
- Call, text, email or message via social media
- When is this service open?
- Course Wednesday 10-12 or 1-3pm, growing, cooking and eating group Monday 11.30-2.20
- How much will it cost me?
- Social media
Follow us on Twitter
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries