Opportunity to grow crops in Croxteth.
Level 1 Horticulture Course
The Kitchen Garden
Our aspiration is to work closely with our neighbours in Croxteth and Norris Green sharing with each other how to successfully grow food that will enrich our diets and enable us to save on our weekly food bill.
Because the Kitchen Garden is attached to a professional kitchen there will be opportunities to learn how to cook with the produce grown on the site. We will bring chefs who will demonstrate what you can do with the plants, herbs and fruits that we grow.
Once established it will be an all-year round facility growing produce to cook in our kitchens and for people to prepare at home.
Learn on the Job
Because we have invited Myerscough College, based in Croxteth Park, to partner with us we will be able to offer appropriate qualifications to those who enrol with us and want to learn horticultural skills which will then open up another pathway for our participants
and potentially a new career.
- How can I access this service?
- Call, text, email or apply online (link in the main description), or message via social media
- When is this service open?
- Kitchen garden Wednesday 1-3pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Social media
Follow us on Twitter
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries