Six of our centres are now open for gym use and swimming. A limited number of outdoor classes are also available at three sites. You can book sessions online up to 7 days in advance.
These centres include Alsop, Austin Rawlinson, Cardinal Heenan, Ellergreen, Garston and Liverpool Aquatics Centre. Details of other Lifestyles sites will be published in due course.
Indoor group fitness classes will resume from 17th May 2021.
Until we are advised otherwise, social distancing restrictions will remain in place and activities will still be limited to ensure your continued safety.
Direct debit payments remain frozen and full payment will resume from 1st June 2021.
Discounted off-peak membership at Lifestyles fitness centres, available to Liverpool residents in receipt of benefits, 60+ and full-time students.
Now you can enjoy a healthy lifestyle for less with our new total off-peak membership.
The total off-peak membership gives you unlimited daytime access to:
- Steam, sauna, jacuzzi
- Group classes
- Badminton and Squash courts
- Tennis court discounts
Total off-peak membership is not usable at Lifestyles Walton or Croxteth.
Not all centres have all the facilities listed above but you can use any of our 13 centres.
Usual membership terms and conditions apply. For more details, ask at reception, call or visit the website.
To prove you are eligible we will need to see an up to date benefit award letter, proof that you are over 60 such as a buss pass or birth certificate, or a letter from your college or university telling us you are a full time student.
- How can I access this service?
- Call into your local Lifestyles centre and sign up or use the Lifestyles Online Services
- When is this service open?
- Off-peak – access to centres until 4pm weekdays and all day weekends.
- How much will it cost me?
- Gym, swim, classes (1), health suite and court hire (2). £18.99 / monthly or £227.99 / yearly, concession £15.00 / monthly.
- What should I bring with me?
- Bring a proof that you are eligible such as Job Seeker’s allowance book, birth certificate, or a letter from your college.
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 233 5433