Allotments available for rent to local residents to grow fruit, vegetables and flowers.
An allotment is an area of land which is rented on a yearly basis to local residents and community groups.
The purpose of an allotment is to grow your own food, whether that is fruit, herbs or vegetables. Flowers can be grown on an allotment but they are mostly for growing edible crops.
Sites are either owned by the local authority, private landlords or societies.
Find an Allotment
Click the link below to access Liverpool City Council’s allotment page.
2020 plot rental charges (1st January 2020 – 31st December 2020)
- Full Plot £51.00
- Over 60s Concession £25.50
2021 plot rental charges (1st January 2021 – 31st December 2021)
- Full Plot £52.00
- Over 60s Concession £26.00
How to apply
Each allotment society is responsible for allocating allotments and managing their waiting list, if they have one.
If you are interested in a plot, or finding out more, please contact the individual allotment representative using the contact details from the list on the website.
- How can I access this service?
- Contact details of each allotment are in the link above
- When is this service open?
- General enquiries are answered Monday – Friday 9am – 4pm
- How much will it cost me?
- See the main description and the file at the bottom of this page
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- Liverpool Direct
- 0151 233 3000