Helpline and meetings for people with dyslexia in Liverpool. Meetings are suspended until further notice
The helpline is a call back only service so you have to leave a phone number you can be contacted on and one of volunteers will call you back.
Our Open Meeting are free to attend and there will be people you can talk to about anything connected to dyslexia.
We are a small charity and don’t do dyslexia assessments but we can talk to you about anything connected to dyslexia.
The British Dyslexia Association also has an helpline and their Frequently-asked questions page is very informative.
- How can I access this service?
- You can call the helpline or come to the open meeting.
- When is this service open?
- See the main description. Monthly meetings are usually on a Monday. All meetings are between 6-8pm but suspended until further notice due to COVID-19.
- How much will it cost me?
- Membership is £7.50 a year and you will receive the national magazine: Contact, three time a year and Bi-monthly email newsletter keeping you up-to-date with all the latest information.
- Social media
Connect with us on Facebook.
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- Helpline (call back only)
- 0151 207 1757