Football sessions for adults 18+ affected by mental ill health.
Diagnosed or undiagnosed. No referral required.
Playing football can help improve your physical, mental, emotional and social wellbeing.
It can help with recovery or can be used as part of ongoing therapy for anyone affected by mental ill health.
- How can I access this service?
- Call, email or text so that they will know how many people will turn up. No referrals required.
- When is this activity on?
- Tuesday 8:30-10:30pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Unemployed £2 employed £3
- Social media
Follow us on Twitter
- What groups of people is this for?
- People with mental health issues
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All enquiries