An inclusive community road-running group with strong links to Liverpool’s Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) community and friends.
We have runners of all abilities, from absolute beginners, to advanced competitive runners who undertake half-marathons, marathons and even the odd-ultra.
The mainstay of our week is the Wednesday Social Run.
Socially-distanced in groups of 6, with a view to moving back to regular groups after 17th May 2021 (guidelines permitting).
We meet at the Greenbank Sports Academy, Greenbank Lane, L17 1AG. Runs are currently in Sefton Park.
See Facebook for the latest information.
The pace of these runs is relaxed and all abilities are catered for. We stick together as a group and no one is left behind.
Everyone makes an effort to talk to everyone. We pride ourselves on being a friendly inclusive group.
We run up to three 15 – 20 minute routes and you are welcome to join us at any point in the evening.
There are always English Athletics-trained Run Leaders on hand to answer questions and give support.
Liverpool Frontrunners is part of the UK and International Frontrunners Family. This is a network of over 120 LGBT+ inclusive running clubs around the world. You can find out more about the International Frontrunners at
- How can I access this service?
- You can email or send a message through Facebook or the contact form of our website so that we know how many people are coming.
- When is this activity on?
- Wednesday 6.30pm
- How much will it cost me?
- What should I bring with me?
- Wear clothes and shoes suitable for running.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries