A Liverpool-based running group bringing together LGBTQ+ people and allies from across the region.
Whether you’re a novice runner or a hardcore marathoner, you’re welcome to be a part of our community.
We meet in Sefton Park in South Liverpool every Wednesday evening. Members and new joiners of all abilities are welcome to run with us for one, two or all three loops.
Our community meets up regularly for social activities, which in the past have included painting, hiking, book clubs, nights out, roller discos and weekends away.
We meet in Sefton Park at 6:30pm every Wednesday to run 3 loops as a group. Each lap is roughly 3km and you can do as many or as few as you want. The pace of these runs is relaxed and all abilities are catered for.
Some of our members also participate in regular Parkruns and informal runs on other days.
- How can I access this service?
- You can just turn up but it does help if you could tell us you’re coming on Spond app (link in the main description)
- When is this activity on?
- Wednesday 6.30pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Membership £5 a year
- What should I bring with me?
- Dress for the weather, shorts and T-shirts in summer and more layers in later months. No changing facilities or toilets.
- Social media
Join us on Spond
- What groups of people is this for?
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city