Supports people with all types of hearing loss, whose main form of communication is speech.
We support and assist each other to cope with our hearing loss. The clubs social activities include discussions, quiz games, games, a pool table and trips to places of interest or just to enjoy a nice cuppa and a chat. Friends and relatives are welcome to
come along too.
- How can I access this service?
- New members are always welcome, simply drop us a line to let us know you are coming.
- When is this activity on?
- Usually Tuesdays 1.30 – 4pm (but not on the last Tuesday of every month)
- How much will it cost me?
- Contact the organiser
- What groups of people is this for?
- People with a sensory disability
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries