Order and collect service launched
Under national restrictions, public library services closed their buildings on 5th November 2020.
However, we are now able to offer an ‘order and collect’ service at the libraries listed on this
There are 18 libraries in Liverpool plus 1 in Fazakerley, which is run by a local group. All have computers with free internet access and several have free wi-fi.
As a member of Liverpool Libraries you can:
- Borrow items from any location
- Reserve and renew items online
- Access Read Liverpool and download free ebooks, magazines, audiobooks and a host of reference resources
Some of our libraries also provide the following services:
- Councillors surgeries
- Genealogy group
- Business advice
- Reading groups
- Bookstart story and rhyme time
Click the weblink below for further information on how to join, services and opening times.
- How can I access this service?
- If you live, work or study in Liverpool and have a Liverpool city postcode, you can apply for an online only membership. A membership number and PIN will be emailed to you so that you can access Read Liverpool to browse and download eBooks, eMagazines and other eResources. You can also visit any Liverpool library with proof of your name and address to join in person. You can then start borrowing immediately.
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- All Enquiries
- 0151 233 3069