A disability forum for parents/carer’s of children and young persons with any disability aged 0-25.
Coronavirus resources page has been set up on
Facebook. For all families, not just SEND.
We welcome Parents & Carers who might want to be involved at different levels in LivPaC.
We are wanting to continue to offer our support as much as possible with
- weekly coffee mornings/evenings with guests from services
- our closed Facebook page
- our LivPaC – Resources page
- joint webinars with The Isabella Trust and guests
- support groups
- conferences and seminars regarding health services for our children
- meetings around the North West with other Parent Groups
- coffee mornings
We also empower parents & carers to have a voice and negotiate the Special Educational Needs (SEN) system, through:
- Training to understand the new Children’s & Family Act 2014, EHC Plans and the Care Act 2014
- Training to build your confidence
- How can I access this service?
- You can come and meet us individually or just pop along to one of our meetings. You can reach us by email and telephone
- When is this service open?
- Enquiries are answered Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Disabled access
- We have our own car park. Disabled access to our building and disabled toilets. A new sensory room that has just been built.
- Is translation or interpreting available?
- We do have some parents that can use BSL
- What should I expect?
- We will just get you to fill in a registration form
- Can I bring someone with me?
- You are more than welcome to bring someone along with you.
- Social media
- DBS checks
- Staff are DBS checked
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- LivPac / June Jackson
- 0151 727 5271