Support Group for Parents, Grandparents & Carers of children with social and communications difficulties.
The group is run by June & Babs for Parents, Grandparents & Carers of children with Autism, ASD, Asperger’s Syndrome and other social and communications difficulties.
We meet up once a month, everyone is welcome and occasionally we have invited speakers in to talk to the parents such as Speech and Language therapists, Mencap, Dental nurses, and other professionals.
Free refreshments are provided as well as play facilities for younger children.
Come along and make new friends and find the mutual support and sharing of experiences with other parents. Remember you are not alone.
We advise that you ring before planning a visit to check all these details are up to date.
- How can I access this service?
- Join the Facebook group or text for more information and to check the meeting is on for that month
- When is this activity on?
- Once a month during term time
- How much will it cost me?
- Social media
Find us on Facebook (closed group)
- What groups of people is this for?
- Carers People with a learning disability
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city