Music Mondays are regular free music sessions led by composer Ian, a musician from Liverpool Philharmonic.
Music Mondays are open to anyone accessing support through their GP or Link Worker, as part of our Social Prescribing programme. You are welcome to come to any or all of the sessions.
Join us in learning, listening and connecting with others; in an informal, friendly environment. No prior musical knowledge is needed.
All events will take place at the Music Room, Liverpool Philharmonic Hall. To book for sessions, please speak to you Link Worker or GP to
make a referral.
There are two sessions on each date at 10.15am and 11.30am. Each session lasts 45 minutes.
Monday 6th December 2021
Instruments of the orchestra: woodwind and brass
Monday 20th December 2021
The role of the conductor and sheet music
Monday 10th January 2022
The concert experience
Monday 17th January 2022
The technical side of putting on a concert
- How can I access this service?
- Please speak to your Link Worker or GP to make a referral (link in the main description)
- When is this service open?
- Selected Mondays 10.15am and 11.30am. See the main description for specific dates
- How much will it cost me?
- How to get there
- Entrance to the Music Room is situated on the corner of Myrtle Street and Sugnall Street – at the rear of Liverpool Philharmonic Hall.
- Can I bring someone with me?
- You are welcome to bring a friend, family member or carer with you to each session
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- People with mental health issues
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- More information on Music Mondays