A walking group in Liverpool.
See Facebook for the latest info.
Booking essential – book via email (organiser’s email address is in your handbook). Full details will be sent with your booking confirmation.
We are offering local walks on Tuesdays and Sundays. Sunday walks can be booked here.
- How can I access this service?
- Sunday walks can be booked online.
- When is this service open?
- General enquiries are answered Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
- When is this activity on?
- Tuesdays and Sundays. See the website for times
- How much will it cost me?
- Sunday walks – Coach seats currently cost £15, children £8. Tuesday walks – starting points are often but not always Liverpool Central Station where you catch a train to a place in Merseyside or a surrounding area for a walk. Membership Individual £41 per year (October 2023)
- What should I bring with me?
- Strong walking shoes, preferably boots, with well-patterned soles, and a change of footwear for the return journey. See the full list of items to bring on the website.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- Membership and Sunday Walks enquiry
- 0151 722 8491