As of 15 October 2020, walks are taking place. See Facebook for the latest info. ‘To confirm – this walk is permitted under the "rule of 6" regulations – one of the exemptions
being outdoor physical activities organised by an officially recognised body.
PLEASE NOTE – this walk is strictly members only – numbers limited, so booking essential – book via email (the organiser’s email address is in your handbook). Full details will be sent with your booking confirmation.
A walking group in Liverpool.
We arrange around 300 walks each year, ranging from short to long, from low-level strolls to mountain scrambling.
Thinking of joining us?
You are very welcome to try two or three walks before deciding whether to join the Ramblers.
You don’t need to be super fit, own much specialist kit or have knowledge of maps or compasses. All walks are led by experienced walkers so you can relax and enjoy your time with our group. Suitable, well-fitting footwear is advisable to ensure your walk
is comfortable. The range of walks on offer allows anyone to enjoy our walks and build up fitness levels.
- We arrange Sunday walks for our members and the public, travelling by coach to the Lake District, Wales, the Peak District or other nearby areas.
- We arrange Tuesday walks for our members, in the local area and usually by public transport, so you can leave your car at home.
- How can I access this service?
- Book by emailing the organiser (email address in your handbook)
- When is this service open?
- General enquiries are answered Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
- When is this activity on?
- Sunday and Tuesday. See the website for times
- How much will it cost me?
- Sunday walks – Coach seats currently cost £12, children £6. Tuesday walks – starting points are often but not always Liverpool Central Station where you catch a train to a place in Merseyside or a surrounding area for a walk. Membership monthly £3.05/Concessionary £2.15, Annual £36.60/Concessionary £25.60
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- Membership and Sunday Walks enquiry
- 0151 722 8491
- Tuesday Walks Secretary