Based in Walton, Liverpool Running Club welcomes everyone over the age of 16 and for all abilities.
The club offers training for beginner levels up to advanced marathon running. We have different squads to suit everyone’s ability, each squad has different speeds and distances.
Anyone can join regardless of ability, whether you are a beginner wanting to get fit, socialise or an experienced runner looking for competition.
- How can I access this service?
- Fill in the membership form available on the website and bring it with you to your first session
- When is this activity on?
- Training is held twice a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays, starting at 7pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Membership £25. There is a nominal fee of £1 to be paid at every training session. This entitles you to use basic facilities at the Lifestyles centre, e.g changing rooms and showers and also means that you will be covered by Liverpool Running Club insurance. Just pop the money in the tin on the table and print your name in the book in the registration area – currently the canteen.
- What should I expect?
- After you inform the club representative on the desk in the registration area, currently the canteen, that you’re looking to join the club, they will give you a brief introduction and you’ll discuss your running history to see which coaching group you’ll be assigned to.
- What should I bring with me?
- Your running kit.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- 16-17 18+
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries