Suspended until further notice.
Inclusive, mixed ability football club for people aged aged 18-55. Training is in Widnes.
Can I play if I have not had a Transplant?
Yes. Liverpool Transplant Football Club is a fully inclusive club so we accept male and females who have learning disabilities, sight impairement, Cerebral Palsy, dialysis (Hemo) and amputee players. We also encourage mainstream players to join the club
as all training sessions are structured so that all players can train and play in a safe environment.
Where do we Play?
This season we are playing in the Liverpool County FA’s, Merseyside Ability Counts Archies Premier League at Archbishop Beck in Liverpool. This is in preparation for the soon to be formed English National Transplant League.
This is a 7v7 mixed-ability league for players ages 18+ with various disabilities. The fixtures are played once a month and each game lasts 12 minutes each half and there are 4 games on the day with a short break in between. There are unlimited substitutions,
so each player can play as long or as short time as they feel they can compete and be part of the team.
- How can I access this service?
- You can contact us by phone or email for further details or come along to a free training session.
- When is this activity on?
- Training every Wednesday 8:30pm – 9:30pm
- How much will it cost me?
- £5 subs per week towards the cost of Compulsory player insurance by Bluefinn insurance and the maintenance of the kit. This can be paid in weekly or monthly direct debits or standing order payments. If you are having difficulty paying your subs please speak to our welfare officer in person or by email and all correspondence will be completely confidential.
- Social media
Follow Motiv8 Sport on Facebook
- What groups of people is this for?
- People who are physically disabled People with a learning disability People with a sensory disability
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0800 689 4308