Coronavius – service update: Veterans HQ continues to operate but is offering a remote service in response to the national crisis re Covid-19.
Veterans HQ are also providing regular contact with veterans via telephone to those isolating, shielding or living alone. There is also a counselling support available for any veterans experiencing anxiety and stress. The counsellor will speak with the individual
via telephone to offer support.
Veterans HQ are still available to provide information, advice and guidance by phone or
email. They can also refer to other services if required.
- How can I access this service?
- Call or email
- When is this service open?
- Contact during office hours Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Disabled access
- Social media
Follow us on Twitter
Follow Breckfield and North Everton Neighbourhood Council (BNENC) on
- What groups of people is this for?
- What age groups is this for?
- 16-17 18+
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- 0151 261 9878