Helpline and support service for anyone affected by domestic violence including family and friends by phone and email.
- We are Here to listen
- We will not judge you or how you feel.
- We can provide options and choices and are here to talk them through with you.
- We can support you to access ongoing support.
- We can support you to feel safer.
WKS are here to ensure that you and your family are safe and we take this really seriously, if you or a loved one are at RISK we will look at ways to support you, this may include involving other services to help us but we will always discuss this with you first.
We are not an emergency service. if you require an urgent response please call 999. If you are unable to speak, press 55 so police are alerted that you need assistance.
- How can I access this service?
- Phone, live chat, text or email
- When is this service open?
- Telephone and live chat Monday – Friday 3pm – 6pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Calls to 0800 numbers are free from landlines and mobiles. Our 0800 number will not appear on your landline bill but may show up in mobile bills.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0800 028 3398