Exercise and lifestyle courses for pregnant women and women with a child under a year old.
Free classes | book fee paying classes | go to Mums SOCIAL
- Free 6 week physical activity & lifestyle education course for pregnant women
- Next dates TBC
- Learn how to be healthy and active during pregnancy with lots of useful hints and tips plus exercises to do at home.
Mamafit® Mother & Baby
- Free 6 week physical activity & lifestyle education course for new mums
- Next dates TBC
- We will give you practical advice about healthy eating and show you exercises that are safe and beneficial, taking into consideration the time restraints and the challenges of being a parent.
Fee paying classes back to free classes
We also have a range of indoor, outdoor and online fitness classes available:
and Baby Fitness classes
running Beginners & Intermediate+ classes available
- How can I access this service?
- Visit the website and book online
- When is this service open?
- See the main description for class information
- How much will it cost me?
- Mamafit Mother & Baby and Mamafit Pregnancy are free/donation. Online payment is essential for other courses. Other classes are £5 – £7.50 per class, less with a class pass. Full price range on the website
- Will I have to wait to access this?
- Waiting list dependant on course and venue. Courses available to book 1-2 months in advance online
- What should I expect?
- Please wear comfortable clothing. Bring along some water and any medication you are taking that might be needed during exercise e.g. inhaler
- Can I bring someone with me?
- You can bring babies/children to classes. Parents bringing along children remain responsible for their child’s health, safety, wellbeing & behaviour throughout.
- Social media
- DBS checks
- All staff are DBS checked
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries