The Life Rooms are operating Pathways Advice service via telephone.
Online learning sessions available at our Life Rooms YouTube page.
All Life Rooms sites have been closed temporarily. The Pathway Advice service offers non-clinical support to assist people to think any issues affecting their wellbeing. If you would like to
access this service please contact the Life Rooms Walton on 0151 478 6556 and we will do our best to help you.
Help and support can be given on a number of different issues, including finding employment, housing and managing money.
Pathways Advisors can help you to identify the support you need. They will then help you to access appropriate opportunities for this support. This may include enrolment on Recovery College courses, advice on volunteering opportunities, or help finding employment.
Pathways advisors can also make referrals to a range of different partner organisations.
Anybody can access the support offered by our Pathways Advisors.
Our Pathways Advisors work from the Life Rooms every day and help to identify the support someone may need in accessing appropriate opportunities including:
- 1:1 meetings with our Peer Support worker
- Links to the Recovery College and the courses
- Journey through film
- Support in staying in work
- 1:1 support in finding work
- CV Building skills
- Careers and Jobs fairs
- Citizens Advice
- 1:1 appointment regarding debt, benefits and money management
- Support available for help in the home
- Help and support for careers
Weekly support to stay in a property, find a new property or setting up your new home.
There are plenty of roles you can get involved with including Meet & Greet, Pastoral Volunteers, Meal Companion, Recruitment and Selection and PLACE inspections to name a few. Training will be provided and you will be supported and have guidance throughout.
Whilst you carry out your role we will reimburse any out of pocket travelling expenses.
The benefits of volunteering are endless and can make a real difference to your own life or recovery and for those around you. For further information please contact
- How can I access this service?
- You can make an appointment to see a Pathways Advisor by calling the Life Rooms. Alternatively, just drop-in and an advisor will make time to see you as soon as possible
- When is this service open?
- General enquiries are answered Monday – Friday 9.30am-3.30pm.
- How much will it cost me?
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 478 6556