With regret, the Life Rooms buildings are currently closed due to the coronavirus pandemic, however we have the Life Rooms Telephone and Email Support Service, which is available Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 4.30pm.
Need help or advice with any practical, financial or social issues that are affecting you?
We’re available to chat and offer signposting advice to help you in areas such as:
- Life Rooms Learning
- Vocational Training
- Mental Wellbeing
- Physical Wellbeing
- Family/Caring Roles
- Social Interactions
As well as telephone and email support, you can also request to speak to a Pathways Advisor by video call.
- How can I access this service?
- You can make an appointment to see a Pathways Advisor by calling the Life Rooms. Alternatively, just drop-in and an advisor will make time to see you as soon as possible
- When is this service open?
- General enquiries are answered Monday – Friday 9.30am-3.30pm.
- How much will it cost me?
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 478 6556