Swing dance classes in Liverpool city centre.
COVID-19 update 1st October 2020
We all love to dance and want to get back to dancing as soon as possible, and we need to do this safely for everyone. We want to create an environment where people can enjoy themselves as much as possible.
To see what online and in-person classes we have available to book at this time, click here.
We are following relevant public health guidance regarding health, hygiene and social distancing and following safe workplace guidelines to ensure our volunteers (that includes the Directors/teachers) are able to return, where they have
chosen to. We are keeping up to date as guidance changes.
- How can I access this service?
- Must be booked online
- When is this activity on?
- Most classes start Wednesday 7pm. See the booking page for more information
- How much will it cost me?
- How to get there
- You can walk from Liverpool City Centre. Entrance to the Black-E is on the side of building next to the Seven Eleven Food Store. Buzz to be let in.
- What should I bring with me?
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Social media
Find us on Facebook
- DBS checks
- Most of the Mersey Swing Committee are DBS checked and many of the team are trained in safeguarding
- Professional accreditation or registration
- Mersey Swing is a professional member of the Foundation for Community Dance and follows the Professional Code of Conduct. We also recognise the STEPS Code of Conduct
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All enquiries