We are an independent, online radio station that is run in collaboration with and for the benefit of those who live in the Merseyside area whose lives are affected by dementia.
Our 24/7 broadcast is carefully curated to serve as a reminiscence resource whilst also providing reality orientation, mood management, self-care reminders and signposting to local services/groups. We also aim to keep people up-to-date with dementia related
news, events and research findings.
Every aspect of the station is given utmost consideration to ensure that our content and the ways in which it is experienced are as dementia friendly as possible.
Requests are taken over text and whatsapp.
To make a request from our music library, you can search by typing the song you are looking for into the search bar on
this page, or simply scroll through the library until you find something you like.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, feel free to text or Whatsapp message us on 07768 139708 or email us via
Volunteer opportunities on
- How can I access this service?
- To listen to our broadcast, click in the box on the website. Requests taken over text and Whatsapp
- When is this service open?
- How much will it cost me?
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- People with dementia
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city