Hill walking club organising coach trips to destinations across NW England and North Wales.
Each weekend we have a programme of walks to suit all ages, levels and abilities.
From beginners to more experienced walkers you can try some of our walks and find your own level.
Led by experienced guides, all you have to do is enjoy yourself.
Don’t worry about having the ‘right kit’ – we can advise.
Our Sunday walks take in the Lake District, North Wales, the Peak District and the Yorkshire Dales to name just a few.
Don’t worry about transport, we arrange a coach to pick-up and drop-off at convenient locations.
Saturday walks are more of a ‘ramble around the locality’ and walkers normally share transport. Once a month there is also a longer trip by coach.
Then why not join us on one of our upcoming walks. To view our current walks simply click on your chosen day.
- How can I access this service?
- Book via website. Some walks are popular and get fully booked weeks in advance.
- When is this activity on?
- Saturdays and Sundays
- How much will it cost me?
- The Membership Subscription is £6 each year – the year being January to December. Saturday walks coach – The current fee for these trips is £12 payable on the coach. Sunday walks coach £13.00 (non-returnable)
- What should I expect?
- Saturday Walks: Generally these make use of public transport to reach places near Liverpool and in Cheshire and Wirral. The walks are of a moderate nature on easy terrain, fairly leisurely, with little ascent and usually involving distances ranging from 5 to 8 miles. Sunday Walks: Transport is by coach to more distant areas, usually in hilly terrain.
- What should I bring with me?
- The terrain we walk over can sometimes be muddy and rocky so a strong pair of boots is advisable, together with comfortable socks. The weather is unpredictable, so waterproofs and warm layers of clothes should be carried in a rucksack. More on https://merseysidehframblers.org.uk/what-to-wear/
- Social media
Follow us on Facebook
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- Membership Secretary