Coronavirus – the group is currently on hold until there is significant relaxing of the lockdown.
This is a friendly social group for LGBT people, aged 18 plus (average attendance is about 35-45), to meet in LGBT-friendly venues across Central Liverpool, and occasionally Lark Lane once a month.
We have a policy of mutual respect; and everyone is treated equally regardless of gender identity, race, sexual orientation, class, HIV status, (dis)ability.
Please note, we signpost people with sexual identity issues and sexual health issues to the Armistead Project and Sahir House; its not that we do not want to help; its just they have expertise in these fields and we don’t.
We also have a Book Group and Creative Writing Group with seperate events in the Liverpool Central Library.
- How can I access this service?
- You can register your attendance on the Meetup link above
- When is this activity on?
- See the Meetup link above or Twitter or Facebook links below
- How much will it cost me?
- No charge to attend but you will usually need to buy food or a drink, depending on the venue.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries