MSCA aims to relieve needs and to advance education among the Somali community. Also provide facilities in the interest of social welfare, as a social meeting place, hot halal meal, access to welfare rights and benefits and immigration advice, translation
and social and cultural activities.
- How can I access this service?
- Phone for an appointment
- When is this service open?
- Monday – Friday: 9.30am – 5pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Disabled access
- Wheelchair accessible and full accessible toilets. Parking for disabled drivers. Home visits for people unable to attend the office
- Is translation or interpreting available?
- Arabic, Somali and we have access to interpreters
- What groups of people is this for?
- Black and minority ethnic people
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city