Tai Chi integrates body and mind and improves balance and co-ordination. Modern Yang style of Tai Chi taught in classes as well as Chi Kung. All classes open to beginners, except Tai Chi Weapons Class.
Classes are subject to governnent restrictions. Check with the centre before turning up.
Anfield Sports Centre, Breckside Park/Lower Breck Rd. Liverpool L6 0AG.
Monday and Friday 10:30-11:30 am
Lowlands,13 Haymans Green, West Derby. Liverpool L12 7JG.
Tuesday 10:15-11:15 am
Morrison Gym I.M.Marsh, Holmefield Road, Liverpool L17 6DB
Wednesday 8:15-9:30 pm
Woodlands Community Centre, Wood Lane, Netherley, Liverpool. L27 5RA
Thursday 10:30-11:30 am
Porchfield Community Centre, Porchfield Close, Storrington Avenue, Croxteth. L11 9DT
Thursday 14:00-15:00 pm
Black-E, 1 Great George Street L1 5EW
Sunday 11:30 am – 13:00 pm
- How can I access this service?
- Ring to make sure particular class is suitable for your level
- When is this activity on?
- See the main description
- How much will it cost me?
- Small charges may apply
- What should I bring with me?
- Please wear comfortable, loose clothing.
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- Charles Tsang
- 07970 346 680