A walking group aimed at people in their 20’s, 30’s and the young at heart.
We are a friendly and sociable group based in Liverpool with planned walks and socials with over 250 members in and around Merseyside. The group is aimed at people in their 20’s, 30’s and the young at heart. We have members as far as North Wales, Southport,
and Manchester and welcome anyone to our group.
How to join the Merseyside Young Walkers Group 20-30s group
You are welcome to join us on three walks to see if you like the group. If you are happy with us and you want to regularly attend our group walks, weekends away and social events, we ask that you join us as a full member.
To become a full member of the group, you firstly need to join The Ramblers.
Specify on the application form to join
- Merseyside & West Cheshirefor Area
- Merseyside Young Walkersfor Group
Check the Ramblers website for current prices, there is no additional charge to join our group. It is normally cheaper to join as a joint member, so if you have a friend wanting to join at the same time, apply this way.
Note: the main applicant will receive the publications from Ramblers.
- How can I access this service?
- A walk can be booked online from the link above. Click the date and go to the walk page where there is a ‘Book’ button. You can book a walk up to 2 days before the walk. To join a walk, simply click the book walk option next to the desired walk and fill out some contact details. You can find all the details for each individual walk including walk length and difficulty rating along with the booking option from the web link above.
- When is this activity on?
- See the website for specific dates. Most walks are on Saturday
- How much will it cost me?
- Some walk distinations can be reached by public transport. Minibus cost £10-18. Individual Membership from £36/year
- What should I bring with me?
- Walking boots are highly recommended, however, strong shoes with good tread should be sufficient in our local area. Waterproof clothing is essential. The usual means of carrying items is in a rucksack. On a hot, sunny day, you may want to bring a sun-hat, sunglasses and sun cream. The main thing is to be aware of possible changes in the weather and bring appropriate protection.
- Social media
Follow us on Facebook
- What groups of people is this for?
- Young people
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries