A project for disabled children and young people aged 7 – 25 years.
Through a collaborative partnership between Merseyside Youth Association and Daisy Inclusive UK we provide:
- A joined-up approach to universal and specialist services, creating visible mainstream pathways and seamless transitions.
- A combination of centre-based, outreach and mobile services and provision.
- Qualified, experienced staff, providing a range of activity, opportunity and informal education in supportive settings.
- Specialist support for all organisations delivering Youth and Play programmes through LCC, aiding facilitation of suitable provision for those with acute and complex needs.
- Provision of training opportunities for staff, volunteers and service users, including bespoke training and courses, designed in response to current local and national issues.
- How can I access this service?
- You can make an appointment to come and speak to us or by a professional. Call for more information
- Who can refer me to this service?
- Teachers, Social Workers or Carers. Referral form is at the bottom of this web page.
- When is this activity on?
- See the main description
- How much will it cost me?
- Social media
Follow us on Twitter
- What groups of people is this for?
- People who are physically disabled People with a learning disability People with a sensory disability Young people
- What age groups is this for?
- 17 and under 18-24
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 702 0700