A fun and inclusive youth club provision that makes it easy for young people aged 12-25 to try something new.
Making friends and trying new things shouldn’t be a big deal, especially when you’re young. MYA You makes sure it is through Splice, a citywide youth club provision. A wide range of different activities are offered – from basketball to cooking and music – all chosen and delivered by our young people, alongside multi-talented staff teams from LCC Targeted Support, Merseyside Youth Association and Fusion.
MYA YOU Timetable
6.30pm-8.30pm: Harthill, L15 4JN
6pm-7.45pm: Childwall, L25 1NG
6pm-8pm: Shewsy, L5 3PE
6.30pm-8.30pm: Norris Green, L11 5AF
- How can I access this service?
- You can make an appointment to come and speak to us or by a professional. Call for more information
- Who can refer me to this service?
- Teachers, Social Workers or Carers
- When is this activity on?
- See the main description
- How much will it cost me?
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- People who are physically disabled People with a learning disability People with a sensory disability Young people
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city