A charity which aims to relieve Liverpool residents of social injustice and poverty.
We are currently focusing on unemployment (this page) and emergency food aid.
The Micah Liverpool Volunteer Programme
The 9 week programme is for people who are currently out of work and who are looking to develop and strengthen their skills and confidence to get back into employment.
To be referred you must be:
- Aged 19+
- Have a reliable contact number (for Track and Trace)
- Unemployed, earning less than 18k and looking for work
The programme involves:
- 1/2 day voluntary placement
- Learning practical skills to get a job
- One-to-one support
- Guaranteed interview when you are job ready
- Gain accredited qualifications from our training providers
- How can I access this service?
- For the Volunteer Programme, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- When is this service open?
- General enquiries are answered Monday to Friday 8am-4pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Disabled access
- 10 designated parking bays within its own car park. There is a ramp or slope to access this service. Accessible toilets.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All enquiries
- 0151 702 7206