Workshops in mindfulness and creative activities in Liverpool.
This can be creative writing with mindfulness (Mindful Writing) or pure mindfulness (Inner Peace sessions).
These sessions are for everyone, with emphasis on mental heatlh.
- Mindful writing is a way to free your natural creativity in a relaxing, non-judgemental environment, whether it be poetry, prose or whatever comes out. Exercises are fun and collaborative, with no marking of work. We use natural objects like leaves, rocks
and feathers as inspiration for writing, enjoy guided meditation and connect with the senses.
- Inner Peace sessions incorporate guided meditation, discussion on applying mindfulness to your life and reading from helpful texts. There is no religious affiliation and no experience necessary. Free hot drinks during the break.
You can look up and book upcoming sessions on
- How can I access this service?
- Email, Facebook (see website link) or Eventbrite (link in the main description)
- When is this service open?
- Inner Peace sessions fortnightly, Mindful Writing monthly – check Facebook page for details or contact via email
- How much will it cost me?
- Various prices, check listings on Facebook. If provided through a partner organisation sessions may be free
- What should I bring with me?
- If it is a creative writing session, please bring writing materials
- Social media
Follow us on Facebook
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries