An on-line tool for monitoring and managing your mood.
How it works:
- Measure your mood every using an online card game.
- Track your daily scores to learn what could be causing your ups and downs.
- Share your scores via automatic emails sent to friends who agree to buddy you.
- This Measure, Track and Share method can lift mood over time, in and of itself.
Filling in a form every day to take the test would place your brain in autopilot mode. But playing with cards engages the more thoughtful, reflective side of your brain. Deliberately slowing you down seems to make scroing more accurate and sensitive.
- How can I access this service?
- You must register on the website link
- When is this service open?
- Access the web site anytime
- How much will it cost me?
- Free service
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city